We’d like to wish everyone a meaningful Thanksgiving and a successful weekend.
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
We believe that store owners have a lot to be thankful for this year. Here’s just six of them:
- Even though you fan the flames of some people’s shopping addictions, there isn’t a therapist in the world who will blame you for being an enabler.
- You own your business (or part of it). Be glad you’re not working for The Man!
- Capitalism seems to be working out pretty well for you.
- There are tools like LightSpeed simplifying retail management, so you can spend more time with your loved ones. Or your TV.
- In the ever-evolving world of retail, all evidence is pointing to a positive future for brick-and-mortar stores
- Your chocolates mend the feelings of the broken-hearted. Your bicycles save the planet. Your noise-cancelling headphones restore sanity to the spouses of incessant talkers. Your gourmet gift bags make last-minute shoppers the envy of the party. You bring joy, you fix problems, you set styles, and you do it because you love it. Isn’t that something to be thankful for? And did we mention how thankful we are for you?