Lightspeed is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager to join the Global Collections team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, possesses strong leadership skills with a wide range of collections knowledge. This is your chance to build an impact within a growing tech environment all while guiding a mighty team.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Support, motivate, develop, coach and manage the performance of the accounts receivable team to achieve goals
- Manage training and rapid integration of new acquisitions
- Follow up, make collection calls and negotiate payment agreements
- Manage day-to-day operations, timely collection including cheque deposit, refunds, etc.
- Improve, if necessary, the processes to maximize service efficiency
- Collaborate and respond to requests from other departments as needed
- Collaborate and manage new projects relating to the accounts receivable
- management department
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Produce various reports and other ad hoc tasks as required
What you’ll bring to the team
- University degree(s) in Finance, Accounting, Administration or related field
- Strong English and French communication skills
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Collections industry
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage a team effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
Even better if you have but not necessary
- Ability to speak Dutch, German, and/or other languages
- Experience with Netsuite and Salesforce
What’s in it for you
Aside from the benefits and perks on our Careers page:
- The excitement of developing an AR team through growth and acquisitions
- Be part of a team that’s making a huge impact on our quest to empower small and medium-sized businesses with some cool tech that’s critical to managing their business!
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
- Beautiful offices around the globe (should COVID restrictions allow this in the future) and remote work opportunities
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!