Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Housekeeping & Maintenance Technician to join our Montreal, in office team. In this role, you will assist the Office Manager and Receptionist with the organization, cleanliness and general maintenance of the Montreal office.
Please note: You must be located in Montreal, Canada to be eligible for this position.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the Office Manager and Receptionist with special projects and tasks around the office
- Help ensure all areas of the office are kept clean throughout the day
- Identify office maintenance needs and remedy as needed
- Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management
Who you are:
- Fluently bilingual - French and English
- You have a knack for attention to detail and are able to identify maintenance needs on your own
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are a problem solver
- You have a high-quality customer service mindset
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of Mac OS X
- Knowledge of Mac MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
- Passion for people and technology
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy and unlimited paid time off (Yes, you read that right)
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Health and wellness benefit
- LinkedIn Learning license (learning is always ongoing)
- Volunteer day to be able to give back to society!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!