Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As a Sales Operations Specialist in Montreal, you will be reviewing each new deal and support the local North American sales teams to surface essential information. You’ll need to thrive on complex problems and be a quick learner to help keep this machine running.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide insight and support to members of the Sales department
- Review, consolidate and reconcile orders, contracts and payments
- Collaborate with suppliers for activities related to hardware purchasing
- Work with customers to resolve billing and subscriptions inquiries
- Ensure that sales meet financial and legal requirements
- Review reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Social Sciences, or related field
- Beginner experience in an administrative function
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Remarkable communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Recognized knack for problem-solving
- Comfortable in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in Retail or Restaurant
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Fluency in French
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Uncapped commission;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Immediate access to our benefits plan
- RRSP match after 3 months
- Fitness & Wellness benefit: $500 CAD per calendar year
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible working policy (Remote, hybrid or office based)
- Parental leave Top-Up
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!