Lightspeed is seeking an Excel Wizard to administer our Sales compensation plans. You will be calculating the sales commissions at the corporate level and be a key contributor in our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. This is your chance to join a thriving team, implement new systems, and learn a ton about compensation in Sales.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Create new and existing compensation plans globally (US, Europe and Australia)
- Standardize the compensation incentives process across the company
- Distribute and maintain plans database
- Build reports that helps executives understand and monitor trends, ratios & KPI’s
- Measure sales performance on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Calculate amounts to process through payroll on monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Help with the implementation of a new software that improves the compensation process
- Build relationships with other departments and help create system solutions to accurately record new plans
- Produce clear, well-structured documentation that supports reporting needs and audit processes
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Expert level of knowledge in Excel is a must
- 1-3 years of experience related to the role
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, and able to take initiative
- Ability to handle a high volume of changes and workload
- Excellent English communication skills
- High level of professionalism as you will meet with executives regularly
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience with Looker & Salesforce
- Experience with Xactly
- Knowledge of a sales function in a SaaS company
- Strong interest in Information Systems Software
What’s in it for you
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Be part of a team that’s making a huge impact on our quest to empower small and medium-sized businesses with some cool tech that’s critical to managing their business!
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
- This role provides the opportunity for you to develop financial acumen through a deep understanding of FP&A and build your interpersonal skills with teams across the globe - all at the same time!
- Beautifully renovated office space in a castle, one of the best development centers in Montreal (should COVID restrictions allow this in the future)
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!