Lightspeed is looking for a full-time, French-speaking Copywriter Intern (5-6 months) to join our growing Marketing Team starting in July 2019 (or based on your university schedule). The Copywriter Intern will assist the Marketing Team, EMEA, with various activities.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong passion for writing and marketing coupled with a love of process and a can-do attitude. You enjoy unique challenges that come with a fast-growing organisation, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to help an international expansion of a notable Canadian brand in Europe. If you are passionate and outgoing and are looking to jumpstart your career in marketing, then we’d love to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one point of sale system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As a Content Intern you will:
- Help with creating content for the French market, in French (Website, blog posts, customer cases, newsletter, emails, etc.)
- Be part of SEO content initiatives
- Communicate with French partners & customers
- Help to grow our French market with affiliate initiatives & other partnerships needed
- Assist with the production of marketing materials in French
- Provide content support for marketing events and exhibitions as required (content for banners, flyers, etc.)
- Be involved with social media tasks
- Do market research or various ad hoc tasks
As a Marketing Intern you need to:
- Have an understanding of marketing principles
- Fluent in French, both oral and written
- Advanced English
- Have good project management skills
- Be a great team player
It is even better, if you also have:
- Retail, Restaurant or eCom experience;
- Experience with WordPress;
- Passion for technology;
- Fluency in other languages (Dutch)
You’ll also get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where representing a software company and being part of a Marketing Team was never such fun and challenge. We do the best work of our lives. And you?