Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Customer Configuration Specialist to join our Launch Services Team within the Customer Success division. You will assist our customers in becoming successful with our products, since their success is our success!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring the successful and timely launch of all customers and accounts that you work with
- Owning and facilitating remote sessions with customers to identify their needs, and get started delivering them
- Designing and configuring customer menus based on their submitted menu files
- Creating floor plans, configuring the the Back Office
- Connecting and configuring hardware, including printers, iPads, payment terminals, Kitchen Display Systems and more
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Providing additional training to the customer where necessary
- Working closely with Onboarding Coordinators, Product Specialists, the Sales team and the Support team to deliver the best customer experience
- Working closely with the rest of the Launch Services team and other Configuration specialists to improve processes
- Maintaining and updating customer records in our CRM and other online tools
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Working experience in customer-facing activities in Hospitality or B2B environment
- Excellent communications skills - written & verbal
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, understand and teach tech concepts
- Passion for technology
- Excellent command of spreadsheet navigation and management (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets etc)
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in the Hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a technical role (software, IT, tech support)
- Experience in training, teaching, onboarding or facilitating orientation sessions
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!