Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join its team. Their main objective is to maintain customer and revenue retention and facilitate upsell/cross-sell of services. Customer Success can be defined as engaging with customers from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making. They have a proactive approach consisting of building relationships with new and existing customers, having an in-depth understanding of their business and product goals, and helping them meet those goals through regular contact. This position can be fully remote.
The CSM is responsible for educating customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing at-risk events, and identifying opportunities for customer advocacy.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Serve as a key post-sale resource for customers including establishing and managing individualized adoption plans and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities in line with customer milestones
- Monitor customer usage data, go-live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for account retention and growth
- Collaborate across departments to resolve at-risk events
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Firsthand experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in B2B environments
- Resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Polished communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or a related field
- Fluency in French
- Experience in a SaaS and/or technology-related field
- Industry expertise in retail
Who you are
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and autonomous
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills and an ability to translate data into insights
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Ability to build trust and communicate effectively with both day-to-day users and executive-level stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- An environment that promotes initiative and growth
- Opportunity to contribute towards developing our workflows and processes
- Work with great people who are passionate about their work
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!