Lightspeed Restaurant is looking for a Frontline Support Specialist to strengthen the Restaurant Support team. The Frontline Representative for customers needing assistance, this position is for an experienced computer user with a background in customer service in a technical support role. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, is familiar with Mac OS X and basic networking, and has a passion for creating great customer experiences.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Provide excellent technical support and customer service to our customers over the phone and via e-mail support tickets;
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution;
- Properly document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Follow escalation procedures as required;
- Liaise with team leaders to best handle day to day situations to better customer experiences;
- Handle miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a technical support role;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Ability to handle multiple incoming telephone calls;
- Effective telephone communication skills, with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude;
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Very strong organizational and decision-making skills;
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Mac OS X;
- Proven troubleshooting skills;
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment;
- Open availability; able to work evenings and weekends.
- Computer hardware and networking experience;
- Retail experience.
Does this sound amazing? Please, don't hesitate to contact us directly! Please send an English resume.