Lightspeed is on the hunt for a Dutch speaking Content Specialist, to join our Amsterdam-based Marketing team. We are growing and therefore are looking to hire the best experts on the market.
Are you experienced in online storytelling? Do you write strong and flawless pieces of branded content? Are you creative and innovative? Do you have superior communication skills? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Be the voice of Lightspeed to our customers
- Write and optimise content that drives real business value
- Develop unique and relevant content by leveraging key traffic drivers
- Edit and format web content to ensure it follows our corporate branding and style guidelines
- Engage our Dutch and global audience meanwhile ensuring quality, accuracy and timely delivery
- A copywriting/journalist/content specialist background
- 2+ years experience in writing corporate content
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- A passion for web technology and online content marketing
- Experience with CMSs
- Superior communication and storytelling skills
- A good feeling for branded content
- Fluency in other languages than Dutch and English
- SEO experience