NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
NuORDER is seeking an EMEA Account Executive to join our team in Paris. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic sales professional to play a key role in the success of a fast growing technology company. There is a significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward. You will take the lead in performing demos of the NuORDER SaaS platform with VPs and C-level executives at leading fashion brands located in the EMEA market.
- Self-prospect key targeted accounts to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Conduct discovery with all new prospects to understand needs
- Run web-based demos and diagnostic meetings highlighting solutions that map to potential client needs
- Discuss deals with key internal NuORDER resources to successfully win large pieces of business
- Plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Provide constant feedback to improve NuORDER technology and wear non-sales hat as needed
- Attend industry-specific trade shows and events to build brand awareness and generate sales qualified opportunities
What it takes to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 5 years of closing experience in SaaS environment is required
- Manage sales-cycle and promote NuORDER solutions, predominantly via web based demos
- Operate in the high-capacity of a monthly cadence and monthly quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline
- Lead generation experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in Salesforce to accurately forecast sales activity and pipeline in SFDC
- Ability to present in-person the NuORDER product and value proposition to C-level and VP-level audiences
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career at other SaaS companies
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with health insurance, a pension plan, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!