Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our Sales team in North America.
Our clients need people who are dedicated, full of enthusiasm and truly enjoy working with people. NuORDER is looking for a dynamic and diligent individual to provide world-class service to our most premiere clients. This individual will be responsible for retaining customers and negotiating renewals and account growth, providing strategic recommendations on how to best use our tool, and know how to appropriately identify and resolve sensitive customer issues.
High preference for candidates based in the East Coast; if not, the candidate must be open to working East Coast time zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of NuORDER's top clients
- Develop long-term relationships with brand clients, including C-Suite. Meeting in-person (when safe) and conducting Executive Business Reviews to show the value we are driving and align on company business goals and objectives.
- Be an expert in your customers' business; understanding their seasonal cycles, sales goals, GTM strategies and working with them to have our tool support their needs/goals each step of the way.
- Build a workflow with our solution that will drive the customers’ stated outcomes.
- Operate as the main point of contact for your brands, taking personal responsibility to make sure any questions or issues get resolved.
- Track the success of your brands on our tool using hard data, and modify your customer recommendations as needed to maximize the outcome.
- Accurately capture customer feedback on the software and translate that into product requirements.
- Uncover ways to grow our business through upsell and cross-sell and spearhead contract renewal conversations.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Team/Onboarding post sale to onboard new clients on NuORDER.
- Become an expert on our technology solution, and how it can deliver value for marquee wholesale brands.
What you need to bring:
- 10+ years experience in wholesale or wholesale consulting that's given you a 360 view of the industry. Sales, operations, planning, merchandizing, buying - holding multiple roles in the industry preferred.
- Relevant experience in Account Management/Sales, SaaS/Software, e-commerce, technology start-ups.
- Experience overseeing/managing the ongoing implementation a B2B software system.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS Required.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience working across/consulting C-Level executives
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
NuORDER is a transformative wholesale eCommerce platform connecting merchants and suppliers. The platform is used to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process and to make smarter buys in real-time. Since starting up in 2011, it continues to be the chosen solution for over 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers globally.
As part of the NuORDER journey, we have joined the Lightspeed family in July 2021! Lightspeed Commerce is the one-stop commerce platform for merchants around the world to simplify, scale and create exceptional customer experiences. By joining forces, we will embolden businesses with the tools they need to simplify their operations, scale their ambitions, and unify the commerce ecosystem.
Our common mission: to ignite businesses everywhere! Come work with us and find out what you can do.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!