Lightspeed is looking for a full-time, German-speaking Content Marketing Intern (5-6 months) to support our growing European Sales and Marketing Operations. The Content Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing Team, EMEA, with various activities.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong passion for writing and marketing coupled with a love of process and a can-do attitude. You enjoy unique challenges that come with a fast-growing organisation, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to help an international expansion of a notable Canadian brand in Europe. If you are passionate and outgoing and are looking to jumpstart your career in marketing, then we’d love to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As a Marketing Intern you will:
- Help with the content creation for the DACH market, in German
- Be part of SEO content initiatives
- Communicate with German (content) partners
- Help to grow our DACH market with affiliate initiatives & other partnerships needed
- Assist with the production of marketing materials in German
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Be involved with social media tasks
- Do market research or various ad hoc tasks
As a Marketing Intern you need to:
- Have sound understanding of marketing principles
- Speak fluent German and English and you need to be very good in writing in these languages, too
- Have good project management skills
- Be a great team player
It is even better, if you also have:
- Retail, Restaurant or eCom experience;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Passion for technology;
- Fluency in other languages (Dutch or French)
This is what we offer:
- A monthly internship compensation based on 40 hours per week;
- Free training sessions;
- Free snacks and drinks;
- Work hard play hard culture
- Great teams and awesome colleagues!
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where representing a software company and being part of a Marketing Team was never such fun and challenge. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!
Do you want to experience Lightspeed before applying? Come meet us at our open house event on the 6th of February. Register via Eventbrite