About the role
You will be responsible for overseeing the steps of customer's onboarding process from start to finish. You will serve as the main point of contact for customers during the onboarding process and will be responsible for getting new accounts across the Implementation finish line. This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Conducting kick-off calls with customers to outline processes and manage customer expectations of the onboarding process
- Ensuring customer training is completed throughout onboarding process
- Managing your own segment of customers who are working through the onboarding process
- Maximizing resource utilization, as defined by percent time-allocation on implementation activities
- Scheduling internal resources to complete project-related tasks, such as the hardware installation, starting the customer billing cycle, or setting up payments processing
- Maintaining consistent and timely updates to the customer based on task completion and customer responsibilities during onboarding
- Updating customer records in Salesforce and other web-based tools to reflect project updates and timelines
- Managing the amount of time for customers to move from sales close to when they’re using the system
- Ensuring great customer satisfaction ratings.
About our team
Working as an OBC at Upserve by Lightspeed means working with a strong, close-knit team based all over the US! Our work has a direct impact on the customer journey and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism and view us as a partner; their success as a business is our success as a company!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience managing customer expectations using phone and email communication
- Experience meeting quota or deliverables in a fast-paced, highly accountable environment
- Experience resource planning and task assignment in a non-supervisory role
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Experience with semi-technical projects, especially where physical installation and cabling are involved
- Experience in the restaurant industry
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute tasks within short time lines
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple communication channels and accounts at a given time
- You are results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a passion for people
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent judgement, and the ability to resolve conflict efficiently.
What’s in It for You?
- Opportunity to join a growing team, in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and forward-thinking people!
- Work for a team that values hard work, collaboration, and knows how to celebrate the wins.
- Work for a company and team that encourages and nurtures personal and professional development.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!