Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As an Implementation Specialist, you will make sure that our customers are successful. Our motto in our team is that their success is our success! You will be part of our launch services group within the Customer Success team, which is an extremely close and international team keen on sharing knowledge and striving to improve each day to deliver the best customer experience!
You will be the first point of contact for our newly signed B2B customers operating in the Hospitality Industry. Your ability to share your expertise will make sure the customers feel confident using our products and know how to get the most out of our services. You will be the one responsible for creating the most valuable relationships with our customers.
At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
What you’ll be doing:
Our teams are located across EMEA (the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland and France). The main goal of our team is to train and advise our B2B customers (retailers and webshop owners) and guarantee an amazing customer experience.
- Providing 1:1 onboarding sessions with the customers (mostly via video communication)
- Giving Webinars to customers to explain the first steps to our customers and create basic product knowledge
- Following up on customers to support them and help solving technical issues;
- Working closely together with the Onboarding Coordinators, Sales team and the Support team to deliver the best customer experience
- Keeping up to date with product and market knowledge to ensure a consistent level of understanding of our customers needs
- Reaching out to non-transactional customers and discuss how you can help them
- Taking up own projects e.g. creating customer facing content to assist our customers in getting up to speed
- Compiling and sharing feedback with the Product team
What you need to bring:
- Working experience in customer-facing activities in Retail or B2B environment
- Excellent communications skills in Dutch (written & verbal), as well as fluent English
- Passion for technology
- Strong customer relationship and presentation skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience in the E-Commerce or Retail Industry
- Experience within Technical support
- Creating and promoting training programmes experience
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
The working environment here in our Onboarding team is something we are proud of 🙂. Everyone is equal and we have built a really supportive workplace to have each other back, we consider ourselves more than just colleagues! Among our social activities our favourite one is the chill and drink Friday afternoons 🎉
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!