Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Integration Manager for our EMEA Hospitality business.
Contribute to our growth journey by onboarding new integration partners and optimising the performance of existing partners in Lightspeed’s ecosystem. With a mission to enhance Lightspeed’s product market fit and optimise our partner ecosystem, this role will: 1) generate net new residual value MoM, 2) develop a strategic pipeline of net new integrations and 3) define go-to-market efforts required to optimise partner relationships.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Hunting fo new integrations through outbound and inbound prospecting
- Define new growth opportunities for Lightspeed by conducting market research, product & pricing gap analyses
- Develop a strategic pipeline of new ecosystem partners by working with go-to-market and product leaders
- Onboard new integration partners by leading and overseeing: commercial negotiations, contract execution, integration development and implementation of go-to-market/sales enablement programs;
- Ensure a smooth handover to the allocated Partner Trainer, Integration Growth Manager and Partner Marketing Specialist when onboarding a new partner
- Work closely with Technical Partner Managers and API Support to collect partner feedback on the APIs and oversee onboarding integration escalations;
- Coordinate regular internal communications to Lightspeed’s cross-functional teams on updates to the partner ecosystem;
- Create ecosystem parity between Lightspeed Restaurant Platforms in EMEA;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts;
What you'll bring to the team:
- Partnerships experience within Saas Sales Environment
- A passion for hospitality and customer experience
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and group presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Strong positive attitude
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of €400 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!