Lightspeed is seeking an IT Administrator to join our IT Support team. As a vital part of the team, you will be responsible for providing all Lightspeed employees with the hardware and software they need to perform the best work of their lives.
You will be assisting folks via email, phone, and screen-shares throughout the organization with any technical support issues or questions they may have. Your work will have a direct impact on supporting all Lightspeed employees across our global offices and remote workers. Come and join our 24/7 follow-the-sun IT Support crew.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving technical issues.
- Providing technical equipment and standard software access.
- Ensuring desk, meeting room, and office setups are in working order.
- Documenting, tracking, and monitoring issues through a service desk.
- Creation of knowledge-base articles and documentation to help employees self serve
- Keeping the IT Asset inventory up to date.
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements by taking initiatives.
- Assisting in administration and maintenance of existing IT systems, and implementation of new IT technologies.
- Assisting in administration and maintenance of AV.
- Assisting in software and SaaS license management duties in order to ensure compliance and cost controls.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Excellent customer service skills and a customer-first mindset
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in IT support supporting GSuite and/or O365 administration, Service Desk Platforms & Enterprise Mobile Device Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of technical documentation is a plus
Who you are
- Helping others and delivering exceptional client service is in our DNA, we hope it is in yours as well!
- Being part of a team and contributing to the welfare of the team environment makes you happy
- Being able to work autonomously and take ownership and responsibility for tasks and projects
- Getting the job done and well done satisfies you
- You never forget the devil is in the details
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!