As a valued member of Lightspeed’s dynamic creative team, you'll spend your days working to support the digital marketing needs of our golf customers, delivering on creative initiatives that help them achieve their business goals. Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, you will contribute to specialized marketing plan executions for a range of projects—from email to social media campaigns—on multiple channels. Getting in on the ground floor of this new team, your work will have a direct impact on igniting the potential of our golf merchants and positioning Lightspeed as a trusted partner and service provider for the golf industry.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing, adapting and producing creative marketing materials for our Golf DMS customers
- Developing templates and guidelines to help drive efficiency
- Partnering with clients to understand and deliver on their specific needs
- Adapting assigned artwork to a variety of formats including both print and digital
- Supporting the team by producing pixel perfect outputs according to media specifications and maintaining our high-quality standards
- Proactively sharing ideas that help shape our new DMS service offering
- Taking part in brainstorming sessions with the team on a variety of creative opportunities
- Managing and meeting your own project deadlines with input and direction from the marketing coordinator
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- A portfolio demonstrating 1+ years of creativity and quality work;
- A positive, “yes and” attitude to the creative process
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency in English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- You love the idea of being part of a global team and an open, inclusive and creative environment
- Proficiency in related tools and production software, including but not limited to email builders, InVision, Figma, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of French
Who you are:
- You have a passion for design and are constantly up to date with the latest trends and platforms
- You have strong people skills and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!