Lightspeed is looking for an ambitious and creative Junior Designer, that will be responsible for shaping the creative look and feel directed by our Creative EMEA Marketing Designer. Working as part of the Marketing Team on design projects of varying scale and complexity to drive concept through to delivery.
Are you creative? Are you a pro with online and offline materials? Do you think think you make a difference? If so, we want to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Create stunning imagery in-line with our Brand Guidelines
- Deliver versatile design materials for both web and print that evokes our message and culture
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Work closely together with all departments, within the company to produce quality internally and externally
- Innovate to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Have 2+ of relevant experience in creating marketing visuals for preferably digital products (agency background is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Environmental Design or Fine Arts,
- Full working proficiency in Dutch and English
- Understand the tech world
- Know how to design within the constraints of a brand, but also knows how to push a brand forward
- Be able to guide a design intern
- Be independent, humble and a good team player
- Have a sense of typography and attention to details
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, SketchUp and InVision
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Please include your CV and portfolio
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.