Lightspeed is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator (OBC) to join the Customer Success Team based in Montreal. As a member of the Onboarding team, you will be the main point of contact for all new customers post-sale.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of new customers, such as scheduling customer orientation sessions, and ensuring that all new customers get up running in a timely manner. As an Onboarding Coordinator, establishing early stage customer satisfaction and product adoption is imperative to the success of our customers. That is where you come in!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Reporting to the Onboarding Coordinator Team Lead, the day-to-day of an OBC is heavily customer-centric, and team focused. An OBC is constantly in contact with various departments and works closely with their teammates to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Proactively welcoming and reaching out to customers via phone and email to schedule onboardings;
- Responsible for booking client onboarding sessions for multiple products, betas, add-ons and modules, across multiple platforms and Product/Adoptions specialists calendars;
- Maintaining high level KPI’s related to outbound call volume, time to transaction, and onboarded customers;
- Managing multiple queues including: inbound/outbound calls, emails, and internal requests from colleagues in other departments;
- Maintaining detailed documentation of customer interactions across various internal tools in order to track follow-ups with customers, and ensure transparency across the department;
- Monitoring customers, and working closely with other departments to help at-risk customers achieve their desired outcome;
- Adapting to the ever-changing responsibilities of an OBC, and tackling new initiatives and targets as they come.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 1+ years of experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience;
- Polished overall communication skills including phone manner;
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
Even better if you have, but not necessary (a bonus!)
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Acuity.
- Basic understanding of the retail and hospitality industries.
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you execute tasks within short time lines.
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple queues and accounts at a given time.
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful.
- You have strong interpersonal skills; passion for people.
- You have attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent judgement, and ability to resolve conflict efficiently.
What’s in it for you?
- Tons of growth opportunities within the company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
About our team
Working as an OBC at Lightspeed means working with a strong, close-knit team based not only in Montreal, but all over the globe! As a team, our work has a direct impact on the customer journey, and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism. Their success as a business is our success as a company!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!