About the role
The Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for executing administrative tasks to support the onboarding team in getting customers setup with Upserve Payments by Lightspeed systems. Once a customer signs up and exits the sales process, that is when they undergo solutions validation, and Merchant Processing data collection. That is where you come in!
This process includes proactive outreach to customers by phone and email, data auditing, and entry to ensure all merchants are prepared for their next Onboarding steps to get transational. The Onboarding Coordinator will work independently as well as interdepartmentally to streamline and accelerate the solution review and onboarding process.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Proactive outreach to customers by phone and by email, with the goal of organizing financing agreements for customers, and assisting with MPA completion
- Intake of Merchant Processing Agreements and mapping agreements to opportunities in Salesforce
- Utilize secure systems to collect, audit, and store sensitive data, while working closely with our Underwriting team
- Maintain high level KPI’s related to average time from Sales Complete to Solution Validation Complete, number of deals processed per week, month within target SLA, and adherence to data collection standards
About our team
Working as an OBC at Upserve by Lightspeed means working with a strong, close-knit team based all over North America! Our work has a direct impact on the customer journey and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism and view us as a partner; their success as a business is our success as a company!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience managing customer expectations using phone-based as well as email communications
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- An understanding of the sales process, including the imperative to move customers quickly in order to avoid customer churn
- Experience with merchant application processing and coordinating
- The ability to manage a body of work shared among a group
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute tasks within short time lines.
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple communication channels and accounts at a given time.
- You are results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a passion for people.
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail
What’s in It for You?
- Growth opportunities within the first year !
- Opportunity to join a growing team, in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Work with a team of incredibly talented, collaborative, and forward-thinking people!
- Work for a team that values hard work, and knows how to celebrate the wins.
- Work for a company and team that encourages and nurtures personal and professional development.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!