Lightspeed is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to play an active role in campaign monitoring, optimization, and setup, for our global B2B paid marketing campaigns. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years (or equivalent experience) setting up, managing, and optimizing paid campaigns.
In this role, you will gain an in depth knowledge of our products as well as how we market them across a variety of paid channels including but not limited to: Google Adwords, Display Advertising, Youtube, Facebook, and other online platforms. You should be driven by data and performance, and not afraid to dig into numbers to find optimizations that can increase sales and/or decrease cost per new customer. Terms like ROAS and CPA will be part of your daily vocabulary and you will own campaign metrics like spend, cost per lead, cost per sales qualified lead, and cost per closed won sale.
You will also be responsible for the identification of advertising opportunities for new media buys, as well as managing, expanding, and solidifying existing campaigns tailored to the retail, restaurant, and eCommerce industries. Knowledge of Google Adwords, DV360, Facebook for Business, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Analysis or any combination of the aforementioned are considered a huge asset.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Assist the team in setting up new campaigns and optimizing existing campaigns.
- Monitoring campaign performance and providing actionable data for campaign improvements.
- Assist in optimizing content for paid search and social campaigns, including writing digital headlines and social language
- Help manage paid advertising accounts, track performance of across digital platforms, identify promotion opportunities and supporting the activity of staff members participating in these projects.
- Identify new media buys and advertising opportunities.
- Work closely with advertising partners, and identify new advertising relationships in the retail, restaurant, and eCommerce industries.
- 2 or more years experience in paid advertising or data analysis (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in setting up campaigns in Google AdWords, or Facebook, or LinkedIn, or other social media
- Experience optimizing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Experience in media buying a plus
- Full professional fluency in English
And when you aren't working on marketing campaigns?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!