We're looking for a Partner Account Executive to join our APAC team! In this role, you'll be responsible for developing commercial partnerships to generate new business, retain existing customers, and grow revenue. Reporting into our Manager of Partnerships, you will also be responsible for partner performance, reporting and stakeholder management. This is an exciting opportunity to participate to our revenue growth in the APAC region, while developing a deep understanding of our partner’s ambitions, products and industry.
- We're passionate about designing and developing creative solutions for our users in a collaborative environment
- We demonstrate a robust technical sense across the big picture right down to the design details
- We want everyone to learn and share knowledge with others to improve our craft
- We continuously strive to build a culture that is a joy to work in and with!
- Work with the Manager to develop, manage and maintain the partner pipeline, delivering the assigned territories’ market strategy
- Meet lead and revenue quotas defined by management
- Manage the onboarding of new partners, including training, integration and go to market strategies
- Understand the current partner portfolio & gaps
- Ensure high-quality two-way communication between partners and Lightspeed
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Engage with existing partners to bring in new customers to Lightspeed and increase integration adoption
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners within a territory
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and act as an advocate for those partners within Lightspeed
- Develop a strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in the industry
- Act as a subject matter expert in the POS domain to understand how Lightspeed’s suite of products can be applied to all stages of our customer’s operations
- Prior work experience in partnerships, Software sales experience preferred
- Ability to develop comprehensive reseller growth strategies
- Strong sense of ownership and desire to work autonomously
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Looker & Zendesk or similar
- Intermediate/Advanced G-suite experience
- Flexible, remote working arrangements, including work from home
- Lightspeed starter packs with the latest equipment
- Health and wellbeing benefits for all Lightspeeders
- Equity for all Lightspeeders
- Beautiful and functional open office spaces in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland
- Global activities like hackathons, board game nights, summits + much more
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!