Partner Marketing Specialist
Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Partner Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic Marketing team, and working with our Partnerships team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, EMEA this role is responsible for helping resellers and distribution partners to market themselves within their communities in order to grow our channel revenues. Next to that, this person works with our strategic integration partners, to ensure our new and existing integrations are properly launched and marketed. This person will be responsible for developing business strategies and identifying marketing partnership opportunities on an ongoing basis. It’s a partner management role, with a marketing drive.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Lead efforts to identify and grow internal and external marketing initiatives to drive customer growth for our channel partnerships.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for each new app, integration or theme in cooperation with our partners, and assist in every way to develop sustainable growth to the company.
- Engage with existing partners to understand trends and status reports
- Work closely with the Partnerships department to create partner-centric campaigns
- Effectively lead partners through a defined marketing process and track progression
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 2+ years of business development/marketing experience, partnership experience preferred
- B2B relationship building skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Full professional fluency in English and Dutch
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Technical and creative aptitudes
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Retail or Restaurant experience
- Fluency in French and/or German