Lightspeed is seeking a Partner Operations Specialist to support our global partner network. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, in this role, you will be responsible for helping our growing client and partner base focus on what matters most. Day-to-day responsibilities will ensure that our partners have the resources to ensure their success, which includes everything from distributing leads to our in-house account managers to distributing monthly reseller commission reports and coordinating outgoing payments. The rest of your time will be spent supporting our customers for all things related to subscriptions and billing.
What you will be responsible for:
- Resolve billing, subscription, and shipment inquiries via phone and email from our partner network
- Distribute monthly commission reports to global reseller network and manage related inquiries
- Reconcile partner billing, commissions, and referral fees as needed, acting as the primary point of contact
- Ensure ongoing payment schedules with high-volume partners in collaboration with our Accounts Receivable team
- Maintain customer data in the CRM (Salesforce), various backoffices and billing systems
- Validate and update customer and partner account information
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you will be bringing to the team:
- 1+ year of coordination or administrative experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Remarkable communication skills
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Recognized knack for problem solving and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
- Talented in learning quickly in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Degree in business or related field
- Experience working in retail and/or restaurant environments
- Experience interacting with clients by phone
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!