Lightspeed’s Sales team is looking for a self-motivated, creative and organized Sales Coordinator to assist with Lightspeed Payments processing and ongoing sales-related activities. This person should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with a multitude of actions on the go at once. This role exists to help triage Lightspeed Payments sales and applications and assist the Manager in working through the Payments activation process.
This individual may be asked to have customer-facing interactions, although most of your work will be dealing directly with the representatives of your team and its management.
Skills and Knowledge
- We are looking for a deeply disciplined and organized individual.
- Someone not afraid to ask questions and dig deeper for information, resourcefulness is highly appreciated.
- An affinity for technology and technology platforms. We use Intercom, Salesforce, Hubspot and the G Suite daily.
- Spreadsheet ability definitely an asset (Excel, Google Sheets)
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Firsthand experience in an Salesforce or other CRM admin role
- Resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly
- Polished communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or a related field
- Fluency in French
- Experience in the payments or SAAS industry
Who you are
- Ability to thrive under pressure in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and autonomous
- Excellent judgment and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Well-developed organizational skills
What’s in it for you
- An environment that promotes initiative and growth
- Opportunity to contribute towards developing our workflows and processes
- Work with great people who are passionate about their work
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!