Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Global Information Systems Team. You will be responsible for leveraging best practices, understanding internal customer needs, translating them into clear, actionable direction and working hand in hand with development as the voice of the business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Stakeholder management;
- Product roadmapping & Feature Prioritization;
- Understanding and documenting business requirements, scenarios, pain points;
- Facilitating in developing new business processes and identifying areas for optimization;
- Managing the Agile development process, including sprint and release planning, User Acceptance testing;
- Change management, including the development of training materials, Communication plans, Launch schedules;
- Cross- functional collaboration with various product & Technology teams, corporate data, Go-To-Market.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 60 people located all over the globe (Canada, USA, EMEA, APAC). Our team is responsible for ensuring everyone across the organization has the tools and systems in place to effectively do their jobs.
We're looking for a Junior- Intermediate candidate who has experience with the following:
- Product Management/ Project Management or Business Analyst in the SaaS implementations;
- Digital transformations/ Implementations for Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, or equivalent systems;
- Using Agile Methodologies such as scrum;
- Proven ability to make decisions, positively influence other team members, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment;
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to reprioritize across multiple projects.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners);
- Unlimited paid time off policy;
- Flexible working policy;
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year;
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services;
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents;
- LinkedIn Learning license.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!