Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, energetic, driven and passionate Product Specialist to join the Customer Success Team based in Montreal. Reporting to the Product Specialist Team Lead, you will be responsible for facilitating the Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients via virtual onboarding sessions. Your goal is to help merchants understand the POS software and equip them with all the knowledge they need to go live and run their business. In order to succeed, you need experience dealing with customers, preferably in a technology-based organization, and are not afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
A little about us
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Serving as a Lightspeed product expert, you will be responsible for providing virtual onboarding sessions to new and existing customers.
- Responsible for introducing our new customers to the various Lightspeed customer resources, as well as training customers on specific aspects of our products.
- Lead onboarding webinars, for one-to-many sessions and respond to inquiries within the sessions.
- Build and maintain an active relationship with the customer to further the customer’s satisfaction, business and growth.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through each stage of the post-sales relationship, including onboarding, follow-ups, and hand-off to support.
- Scope out technical solutions to address customer requirements and recommend optimum solutions and support.
- Create and manage documentation that pertains to the Product orientations and processes.
- Reach out to customers who have not become transactional following their onboarding sessions.
- Work with Lightspeed Support for escalated tickets and assist in their resolution.
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 3+ years experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment.
- 2+ years experience in Retail, e-Commerce or Hospitality industry.
- Experience in training, on-boarding or facilitating orientation sessions.
- B.A. in Social sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English & French.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Apple tools, web technologies, and networking.
- Knowledge of system integration through API.
- Good understanding of Retail (and/or Hospitality) Point of Sale technologies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lightspeed Products (Retail, eCom, Restaurant) and Lightspeed integrations.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!