Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team in Manila. You will manage a high volume of new inbound retail leads into the Vend by Lightspeed APAC sales process, educate high potential retailers/prospects about our product and continually improve our inbound sales channel and customer journey.
This is your chance to pioneer! You'll be the first Sales Development Representative selling our Vend by Lightspeed retail product from Manila. You will join a team of passionate Sales people based across Melbourne and Auckland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Initiate the sales process through multiple contact points across phone, email, SMS, web chat touch points; utilising the latest sales tooling.
- Manage a book of leads and nurture them to the point that they’re ready to make a purchase decision while continually searching for and increasing the number of potential customers to prospect.
- Add additional new business opportunities for Vend by understanding customer requirements and have the first consultation with prospective customers.
- Effectively manage daily contact activities and tasks, leveraging a variety of touch points, to progress leads through the sales process.
- Improve our knowledge base and business intelligence on the retail sector in the region and regularly complete product and sales training modules.
- Maintain a clean inbound funnel and collaborate with Account Executives to get the best solution for the customer.
And a little bit of....
- Collaborating with Marketing on development and following-up of direct marketing campaigns as well as attending various events to demonstrate Vend and our offerings.
- Improving our knowledge base and business intelligence on the retail sector in the region.
- Maintaining a clean inbound funnel and collaborating with Account Executives to get the best solution for the customer.
- Qualifying inbound leads and ensuring they are the best fit for Vend’s target market.
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
What you need to bring:
We're looking for candidates who have experience with the following:
- Experience selling over multiple channels, phone, email, social, face to face and using multiple sales processes.
- B2B sales experience engaging with SMBs (preferably within retail).
- Experience qualifying sales leads and have previously generated a robust pipeline of leads.
- Experience working with a sales CRM such as Salesforce.
- Sales experience, including exposure in an outbound and/or new business development function, preferably selling SaaS solutions.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed and Vend global culture (check out the Life at Vend instagram page!)
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!