Lightspeed is seeking a full-time energetic person to join our team as a Sales Operations Intern. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of the Sales department. If you’re an organised, ambitious, and intelligent person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organisation, then this is the position for you!
Now we get to brag about us
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place -- more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions use Lightspeed’s point-of-sale and eCommerce platforms for inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What are you going to do?
- Solve financial issues via both e-mail and phone
- Provide administrative support to members of the Sales department
- Process orders and payments from clients and resellers
- Collaborate with suppliers for hardware purchasing and returns for e-commerce products
- Ensure the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes
- Validate and process documents, contracts and other related customer information
- Answer and route inbound calls as well as finance-related emails from existing customers
- Coordinate inter-departmentally to ensure compliance with Accounting and Finance
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost team efficiency and streamline daily operations
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What do we think is important to succeed?
- Perfect written and spoken Dutch and fluent English language skills
- Stellar time management and organisation skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work
- Excellent typing and multi-tasking skills
What can be an added value?
- Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Passion for technology, understanding of SaaS-based business models
- eCommerce, Retail or Restaurant experience is a plus
Now your turn!
We do the best job of our lives. Contact us and find out more!