We are seeking a full-time Sales Operations Specialist. If you’re looking for a role that combines your administrative chops and sales acumen with a serious passion for technology, then this might be for you. If you are also looking to join a dynamic company with a fast-paced environment that focuses on innovative products. Look no further, we've got THE role for you!
You are an energetic and sales-driven recent graduate ready to join our international Sales team as a Sales Operations Specialist. Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting the functional responsibilities of the Sales department. If you’re an organized go-getter looking for a dynamic job you might just love, then join our growing team!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Provide administrative support to members of the Sales department;
- Process orders and payments from clients and partners;
- Ensure the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes;
- Validate and process documents, contracts, and other related customer information;
- Answer and route inbound calls from existing customers;
- Work with other departments to ensure compliance with Accounting and Finance;
- Prepare reports to monitor and boost efficiency and streamline daily operations;
- Manage sales projects as required.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience in an administrative or sales support role;
- Stellar time management and organisation skills;
- Full working proficiency in French and fluent English language skills;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills with a penchant for problem-solving.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Retail or Restaurant experience.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Contact us and let's have a chat!
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!