Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Senior Director of Sales to lead and inspire a highly engaged APAC sales team. You will ensure the region exceeds its monthly revenue, customer acquisition and other strategic KPIs. You will also be responsible for continually improving the sales operations through process optimisation, new channel development, launching new strategic initiatives, and continually raising performance of the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- People management: Sales coaching, Team and Individual Performance Management, Development of other people managers; Training & Development of the broader sales team
- Lead Lightspeed’s customer and revenue acquisition efforts in the region; Ensure the region continually exceeds revenue and other key performance targets
- Optimisation of current revenue channels (inbound, outbound, channel) and development of new sales and customer acquisition channels
- Be a key part of the Regional leadership team and help drive strategic initiatives within the region and the broader company
- Recruitment and hiring
- Project and initiative management
- Feedback for the overall company product roadmap, be the voice of the customer
- Reporting and analysis
- Reduction in customer churn
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Senior level of experience in a relevant sales leadership role with a bias towards coaching and development to get the best out of people
- Relevant work experience in an industry like hospitality, IT solutions, software sales, e-commerce, cloud applications, SaaS, POS, or technology.
- Experience in analysing and reporting on metrics and data, and compiling reports
- Experience in managing large high performing sales teams in a high velocity environment
- Proven experience developing and executing on growth strategies
- Ability to shift easily between high level strategic talks and basic operational tasks
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!