As an iOS Software Developer you will be supporting Lightspeed's Hospitality product group on the mission to expand our reach into new markets and countries while enhancing our Cloud POS. You will join our global team of developers to use cutting edge technologies to help restaurant owners to provide the best experience to their customers. At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities! For this role, you can be located in Germany, the Netherlands, UK, France, Switzerland or Belgium.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Contribute to our product by building new functionality
- Work as part of a squad with Product Managers, Product Designers and Developers with expertise in various domains
- Day-to-day close collaboration with fellow iOS Developers as part of horizontal
- Take part in daily agile ceremonies, brainstorm on innovate ideas and implement solutions
- Advocate for highest code quality and ownership, while joining us on the journey of CI/CD
- Extend your very own skills by learning from and growing with the team
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Strong software development skills in Swift and/or Objective-C
- In-depth knowledge of multithreading, UIKit, Core Data, REST API
- Good conceptual understanding of software design and code beauty
- Excellent communication skills
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Computer Sciences degree or equivalent
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Who you are
- You are a team-player who likes to contribute to discussions and share your own experience.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to function effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- You are always seeking improvement and progress.
- You are eager to make decisions and not afraid of making mistakes.
What’s in it for you
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Become a valued part of the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!