We’re building an unparalleled People & Culture team and shaping the future of Lightspeed. Lightspeed has presence all over the globe, and we’re continuing to expand our reach. As the Senior Talent Sourcer, you will be a central part of the success of the Talent Acquisition Team having a direct impact on our ability to hire the best talent needed to build our company. Reporting to the Lead Talent Partner, you will collect market insights and conduct competitive analysis which will impact recruitment strategies. You will be an internal headhunter focused on building strong talent pipelines. This is a key role, integral to all aspects of the Talent AcquisitionTeam. You will work on roles across all of our offices including Canada, United States, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, UK and Belgium.
What We Need From You:
- Act as a partner to the Product and Technology Talent Acquisition Team using data driven insights to drive recruitment activity
- Act as a market researcher, you know where in the world to find the talent we are looking for
- Build out competitive analysis and share insights with Talent Partners
- Source and hire top talent both for existing and future roles
- Craft compelling reach-outs to ensure the highest possible response rate from targeted talent
- Foster trust based relationships with your network
- Spread the word through attending networking events, meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our Global Talent Acquisition team to improve and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
Who You Are
- Fluent in English and either Dutch, French or German
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions across all levels and functional teams.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited by the opportunity to be a part of something with a Global reach and to share it with the world.
What’s in It for You?
You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry leading global organization headquartered in the Canadian market. You will be exposed to and have autonomy to solve challenging problems that enable the company to grow and succeed. You will learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark. This role is at the heart of building our company. At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!