We are seeking a full-time energetic and driven Strategic Customer Success Manager to join the Strategic Solutions team. As a part of the Hospitality team, your contribution will have a direct impact on our largest and most complex customers’ quest to enter the cloud era. At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering businesses. Come and help us build our communities!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will serve as a key pre and post-sale resource for strategic customers including establishing and managing individualized goals, implementation plans, and removing any potential roadblocks that may arise at any point in the customer life cycle;
- You will be in charge of organizing, managing, and conducting QBRs with customers;
- Working solely with strategic customers, the CSM will develop custom implementation and/or engagement plans based on the customer’s needs;
- Plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan;
- Monitor customer usage data, go-live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth.
Plan and manage multiple aspects of the implementation process including scheduling OB sessions, planning FSS travel arrangements, facilitating hardware shipment, coordinating partner installs and partner integrations;
- Collaborate with other teams/depts. to resolve at-risk customer escalations;
- Funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps;
- Contribute to the development of customer resources;
- Help drive customer references and case studies;
- Handle miscellaneous duties, clerical tasks and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 3+ years sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field
- Industry expertise in hospitality or retail;
- Project management experience and/or certification;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism;
- Polished communication skills, experiencing presenting to an executive-level audience with the ability to conveying a customer-focused attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Ability to handle multiple incoming telephone calls, emails and chat conversations;
- The candidate has effective telephone communication skills, Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Mac OS;
- Proven troubleshooting skills in a technical environment;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills that will ensure these customers use their POS to its full capacity;
- Ability to manage technical escalations of at-risk accounts, and identify opportunities for growth;
- Flexibility in their schedule to work (nights and weekends). Strategic never stops!
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
The ideal candidate has technical background and experience in POS, SaaS, networking and/or software.
Who you are:
- Results-driven and autonomous individual looking to join a stimulating team;
- Excellent judgment and an ability to de-escalate situations quickly and efficiently;
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to anticipate change and proactively adjust priorities and strategies accordingly;
- Comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey;
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with enterprise and VIP customers;
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment;
- The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a keen sense of initiative and a desire for professional development.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high profile customers;
- Learn from our industry-leading team;
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and the possibility of working from home;
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skillset, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who will you be working with?
The Strategic Solutions team is responsible for Lightspeed’s premium customers: from pre-sale to post-sale, the team ensures these customers feel confident in their investment in Lightspeed. Composed of select top-performing members from our sales, onboarding, support and customer success teams, the Strategic Solutions team is in charge of implementing and supporting Lightspeed throughout their customer journey. Join our elite team and work with our largest and most complex customers at the highest level of support.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!