Lightspeed has an amazing and diverse collection of talent globally, all contributing towards a common goal of bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs.
Our talent partners work alongside our hiring managers to help grow the Lightspeed team, finding more exceptional talent to join us. The position will have a strong focus on our growth in the Philippines.
Now we get to brag about us
Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and newly acquired eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing listings on our ATS platform, ensuring optimal setup and workflows.
- Assisting our APAC hiring managers with recruitment pipeline management
- Phone & Paper application Screening
- Coordination of interviews in our ATS platform
- Test issuance/marking
- Followup and feedback
- Early stage onboarding tasks
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years experience in a similar talent role
- Knowledge of common ATS platforms
- Effective communication skills (English)
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Experience using MacOS and Windows devices
- Comfortable using Google Apps suite + Office 365
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working with a high growth SaaS company
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS
- Knowledge of common BPO processes
- Brew up? We have a full self-service coffee set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters.
- Collaboration with international teams in Australia, Canada and Europe.
- Work hard and play hard with office table tennis
- Team building events
- Competitive HMO and benefits
- Awesome modern office space located in Ortigas
- Flexible work from home policy
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!