eCommerce strategies to access new revenue streams for your retail business.
Now more than ever, customers will be looking online for their needs. Serve this growing customer segment and boost your revenue with solid eCommerce strategies.
- Make sure your eCom site has an optimised customer experience
- Start selling on Facebook and Instagram and drive more traffic to your eCom store
- Craft eye-catching posts about your eCom store with these free social media templates
- List your products on Google Shopping for greater exposure
- Reach out to your online customers with omnichannel loyalty from Lightspeed
- Ensure your product photography is eye-catching to convert more customers
- Get to know effective ways to market your web store
Seamlessly sell online with an intuitive eCom solution.
Expand with eCommerce software designed to grow your business and sync to your brick-and-mortar fashion retail store.
- Easily import stock from your physical apparel store to your eCom shop in one click
- Select a theme from a range of mobile-responsive and customisable templates
- View, edit and organise your shipments from your eCom back office
- Make use of built-in tools to boost SEO and drive traffic to your online clothing store
Free webinars from ecommerce experts.
Get the information you need to adapt your retail business to your new reality. From guides to getting started with ecommerce to tutorials and business continuity advice, Lightspeed's free webinars from retail experts can help you manage your business in the face of COVID-19.
Build your reopening checklist
Start thinking about your back-to-work plan as you navigate reopening in a way that's safe for your business, your employees and your customers.
Optimise food delivery to serve your diners and keep your restaurant thriving.
Social distancing measures will likely have a lasting impact on the way people support their favourite restaurants. With a solid delivery strategy, you can better serve customers who prefer to dine in their homes, now and into the future
- Start offering delivery services and make sure your customers know how to order
- Develop a cost effective marketing strategy for your restaurant so diners know you're open
- Keep connected with at-home diners using social media marketing
- Optimise your delivery with these tips from restaurants doing it right
- Consider exploring virtual restaurant concepts to expand your restaurant's delivery footprint
- Learn how these restaurants braved the pandemic with smart and community-centred delivery strategies
- Start mapping the customer journey for a truly effective delivery and takeaway plan
Reach more customers with Lightspeed’s delivery integration.
Take your menu on the road, sync to major food delivery apps and grow your business through one easy delivery integration.
- Get orders from UberEats or Deliveroo sent directly to your ePOS for full service restaurant
- Work efficiently by consolidating online orders on one single screen
- Use Lightspeed’s reporting tools to see what’s working and spot new opportunities
- Entice diners to order in by using special promo codes
Free webinars with restaurant industry experts.
We know how hard it is to adapt to the unprecedented challenges facing your restaurant right now. From tutorials to business continuity advice, our free webinars bring together industry experts, tips and resources to help you manage your business in the face of COVID-19.
Check out your reopening checklist
Get your hospitality business ready to reopen in a way that's safe for your business, your employees and your customers.
Get weekly updates from our blog.
Tips, resources, guides, inspiring stories and updates on how to navigate COVID-19 for retail stores and restaurants.
Our partners are ready to help.
Keep your business going with offers designed to help businesses adapt to this economic shift.
- Give your retail customers the option to use omnichannel gift cards with AdVision with no fees for 3 months and 66% off setup costs
- Streamline your ecommerce order fulfilment workflow with 50% off OrderCup subscriptions for 2 months
- Offer your essential bike shop services through online booking with 3 months free from booxi
- Take advantage of MarketMan's cloud-based restaurant inventory management system with 2 months of free service and no setup fees
- Simplify service and adapt to social distancing with Wi5's unique order and pay solution. No set up fee for new customers
- iZettle and Stuart have set up a local delivery service for SMEs without access to a webstore or third party platforms.