- Send your products to any price comparison website, affiliate or marketplace.
- Choose from more than 100 UK export channels, e.g. Google shopping, Amazon, Idealo, Argos and many more.
- Channable will setting up your feed and if you have any questions, technical support is free.
Why Channable Small?
Channable offers you the possibility to list your products on any comparison website, affiliate platform or marketplace you like. Manage up to 3 marketing channels and 5.000 items with one solution. Get more visitors on your webshop and sell your products on marketplaces worldwide.
- Generate datafeeds for comparison websites, affiliate platforms and marketplaces
- 14 days free trial
- Choose from more than 1000 channels worldwide
- Clear and user-friendly interface
- One-time setup
- Free support
- Daily update of your product information (prices, new products, etc.)
- Plenty of possibilities to filter products and to optimize your datafeeds
How does it work?
Get started with Channable
1st step: Install the Channable app
There are different versions of the app available. The apps differ depending on the number of items and the features you use.
- Small: up to 5.000 items (excl. APIs*, excl. order connection)
- Medium: up to 15.000 items (incl. APIs*, excl. order connection**)
- Large: up to 30.000 items (incl. APIs*, incl. 3 order connections**)
- Extra Large: up to 70.000 items (incl. APIs*, incl. 5 order connections**)
* APIs: API-Connections with Amazon, Marktplaats.nl and Bol.com (we are also working on eBay)
** Order connection: Automatic import of your orders from the shopping basket from Bol.com and Beslist.nl. Your stock gets updated automatically.
2nd step: Get in touch with Channable
The Channable support team will call you in order to discuss your plans. With their technical background they are able to help you with all your questions.
3rd step: Setup
Get started with the setup of the rules on your own or ask the support team for help. By applying separate rules and filters to any channel, we make sure we deliver the feeds as good as possible to the channels. Do you like to use a channel, which is not implemented in the app yet? Please contact us and we will add the channel asap.
4th step: Display your products on the channels
Your product information gets updated and sent to your export channels daily.
Take a look at the Channable webinars.
With Channable you can pick out of +1000 channels worldwide. For example: Amazon, Awin, Bing, Criteo, Daisycon, eBay, Facebook, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Google AdWords, Google Shopping, idealo, Kelkoo, Polyvore, PriceGrabber, PriceRunner, Shopzilla, Stylight, TradeTracker, and Tweakwise.