- Prevent frustration with your webshop visitors.
- Close product variants that are out of stock of your filters.
- Higher conversion in your webshop.
Why Filter on Stock?
Imagine: a visitor in your webshop uses your filters on your overview page. He filters by color, size or size and the products that meet these conditions are shown. Now it appears that these products are not in stock at all!
How does Filter on Stock work?
The Filter on Stock App ensures that your visitor can only filter on products that are in stock. This prevents frustration for your visitor, and increases the conversion in your webshop.>
Step 1: Install the App and login. (your login details will be sent by e-mail)
Step 2: All product variants and filters are automatically imported to our backend
Step 3: You link your product variants from your webshop to your filter values.
Step 4: Save your configuration. Filter on stock takes care of the rest.
- This is an extension of the Lightspeed filter module. Lightspeed filters are required to run Filter on Stock.
- It may take a few minutes for your filters to be updated.
About the App Lab
We are the App Lab. Our Apps are designed to increase your sales and help you run your online store more efficiently so you can spend time on more important things, like growing your business.