What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- You can now log in to your account directly from within the app (see image below).
- The “Extra” and “Takeout” buttons on the Tables screen have swapped places to be more inline with existing workflows.
- We also removed the unnecessary tax and payment information from the order list in the Actions Panel.
- User of the Reservations feature may have experienced a now resolved issue with the “Done” button in the Modifiers popup.
- We also fixed an issue where the Restaurant POS app would occasionally crash when opening empty categories.
- We fixed an issue with searching customers by their address.
- We fixed an issue so the date-picker on the Takeout & Delivery screen now shows minutes again.
- We fixed an issue so that you are now always brought to the first page of products when switching between categories with multiple pages of products.
- We fixed a minor issue where some users were able to apply discounts without having the relevant permission enabled.
- We also fixed a layout issue with the Elevated Permissions popup.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- We’ve improved the look-and-feel of the Categories, Ingredients, and Cash Drawer pages in Restaurant Manager. As well as the Users, User Group, and Payments pages.
- Per fiscal regulations in Belgium (Blackbox), it is no longer possible to hide company information from receipts. For non-Blackbox users this is still a setting in the Printer Template popup.
- We improved the general functionality of the date-picker.
- For Spanish users, we made improvements to the sidebar.
- The set language for accounts is now saved and will no longer revert back to English with each update.
- We fixed an issue with graphs on the Dashboard not updating when the date-range was adjusted.
- We fixed a formatting issue in the Printer Templates popup.
Note: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 6.1. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.