What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- BETA: Our POS app is now available in “Lightspeed mode”! This speedy version is stripped of all animations and transitions to provide for a faster overall experience for our more advanced users. Think you can keep up?
- We’ve also improved the handling and reliability of Blackline payments.
- We fixed an issue where the customer information was being replaced by the card information when using a swiper.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes is wasn’t possible to unlock a locked order, even with the appropriate permissions.
- We fixed an issue where a customer would occasionally stay assigned to a bar-type table even after the order was finalized.
- We fixed an issue where a customer deleted from your system would sometimes still show in the customer list.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- When applicable, the customer name is now printed on all types of tickets.
- It is now enabled by default for all new payment types.
- We also moved the Auto-Print setting to directly below the Auto-finalize setting in the Payment Type popup.
- We also fixed an issue with disabling Auto-Print for a payment type not working as it should.
- We added a setting to HTML printer templates for hotel customers who want to show information related to the room number on receipts.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 6.3. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.