What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- All the bells and whistles! You can now configure an alert sound that indicates when a new Takeout/Delivery order comes in while you’re on the Tables screen.
- The Actions panel is now always available (for iPads) and the setting to enable/disable it has been removed. So now everyone can get in on the action!
- If a user doesn’t have permission to access the Tables screen, they are now prevented from transferring a receipt or an order item.
What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant Manager?
- It’s now possible to assign a PLU to modifiers.
- The SSN field is now only available for Belgium (Blackbox) and Dutch (fiscal) accounts. Accounts in other regions will no longer see this field.
- Credit card payments can now be broken down by payment processor types in reports.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 6.6. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.