What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- Servers can now notify kitchen staff to begin preparing a course by tapping the new Fire button on the Order screen. Note: This feature will be rolled out in phases.
- Restaurant POS now supports RFID card scanning.
- Now, when you tap on a table with a split bill, a popup will appear showing you all the receipts at that table.
- We fixed a bug that occasionally caused issues for refunds on iZettle payments.
What’s new in Restaurant Manager?
- You can now enable/disable an alert sound for when a new Takeout/Delivery order is received.
What’s new in the Self-Order Menu app?
- This version includes several performance improvements.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 7.4. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.