80% of retailers that have implemented mobile POS in their stores have found that it increases sales.
An iPad POS enables you to:
- Reduce checkout abandonment rates by closing sales on the spot from anywhere in your store
- Significantly reduce wait times
- Pull up product information, photos, and current inventory right from the sales floor
- Sell anywhere by bringing your POS with you to pop-up shops or local markets
- Check upon your sales and reports from anywhere in the world
- & much more
Make the leap to cloud-based technology today – it’s easier than you think.
Watch this recorded presentation to find out how to start making more revenue with mobile retail technology.
Break Up with Traditional Retail
Omnichannel retail puts the customer at the center of the shopping experience, giving them a seamless experience on...
The Ultimate Sporting Goods Store Guide
Whether you're specialised in a single sport or your equipment keeps people active the whole year through, you need a...
Webinar | Local inventory ads: Bring customers in store with Lightspeed and Google
Did you know that 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase? With Google local inventory ads...
The Retailer's Guide to Starting an Online Store
Becoming an omnichannel business means you’re ready for whatever life throws at you—from extended store closures to...
Future-proof Playbook for Retail: Reinvent your business—online and in-store
What was once nice-to-have has become must-have. If your business isn't capitalising on multiple sales channels, you're...