80% of retailers that have implemented mobile POS in their stores have found that it increases sales.
An iPad POS enables you to:
- Reduce checkout abandonment rates by closing sales on the spot from anywhere in your store
- Significantly reduce wait times
- Pull up product information, photos, and current inventory right from the sales floor
- Sell anywhere by bringing your POS with you to pop-up shops or local markets
- Check upon your sales and reports from anywhere in the world
- & much more
Make the leap to cloud-based technology today – it’s easier than you think.
Watch this recorded presentation to find out how to start making more revenue with mobile retail technology.
The Retailer's Guide to Starting an Online Store
Becoming an omnichannel business means you’re ready for whatever life throws at you—from extended store closures to...
Future-proof Playbook for Retail: Reinvent your business—online and in-store
What was once nice-to-have has become must-have. If your business isn't capitalising on multiple sales channels, you're...
How to Launch an Omnichannel Retail Strategy
Omnichannel commerce hinges on the idea that merchants provide customers with a seamless shopping experience whether...
The Ultimate Apparel Store Guide
From managing always-evolving inventory to making personal connections during sales, your apparel store needs tools...
The Ultimate Bike Store Guide
Lightspeed gets bike stores. We’ve developed the best tools you can use to serve your customers and optimise your...