Did you know that 78% of location-based mobile searches result in an offline purchase? With Google local inventory ads and Lightspeed, you can reach local customers online and bring them in store without leaving your ePOS. Join our free webinar to learn how!
In this webinar we’ll cover:
– What Google local inventory ads are
– Setting up your Lightspeed ePOS with Google local inventory ads
– How easy it is to manage local inventory ads from your Lightspeed ePOS
Meet our speakers:
– Matthew Guillory, Associate Product Manager, Google
– Chloe Freeman, Senior Partner Development Manager, Lightspeed
– Musthafa Aliasger, Sales Engineer, Lightspeed
Break Up with Traditional Retail
Omnichannel retail puts the customer at the center of the shopping experience, giving them a seamless experience on...
The Ultimate Sporting Goods Store Guide
Whether you're specialised in a single sport or your equipment keeps people active the whole year through, you need a...
The Retailer's Guide to Starting an Online Store
Becoming an omnichannel business means you’re ready for whatever life throws at you—from extended store closures to...
Future-proof Playbook for Retail: Reinvent your business—online and in-store
What was once nice-to-have has become must-have. If your business isn't capitalising on multiple sales channels, you're...
How to Launch an Omnichannel Retail Strategy
Omnichannel commerce hinges on the idea that merchants provide customers with a seamless shopping experience whether...