Lightspeed’s retail ePOS integrates with some of the cycling industry’s top vendors, including as QBP and Giant Bicycles and serves some of the most innovative business. With over 40% of bike retailers in the UK choosing Lightspeed, it’s safe to say our ePOS is the perfect tool to help you better manage inventory and keep shelves up to date with the latest and greatest stock.
In this guide, we’ll cover topics such as:
- Vendor catalogues found directly in your ePOS
- Sending purchase orders directly to your vendor
- Processing special orders
- Using the right data to manage your stock levels
- Best uses of integrations to help move inventory
Learn about all the 8 ways Lightspeed helps bike retailers keep inventory moving by downloading the full version of our white paper here.