- Organize reservations using an interactive seating map connected to the Lightspeed cash register.
- Compare the no-shows with a credit card imprint.
- Centralize all your reservations on a single screen (Google My Business, Site, Facebook, Phone, Directories …).
- Create a solid customer file.
Guestonline is an online cloud reservation system that optimizes the entire reservation process of your restaurant.
How does Guestonline integration work?
- Online reservation modules that you can add to your website; no commission fee per transaction.
- Online reservation.
- Reservation overview is updated in real time.
- Transfer reservations to an interactive room plan / table list that is connected to Lightspeed in real time.
- Protection against “no-shows”: You can record credit card details via the online reservation module.
- Online reservation module that can be integrated directly (Google My Business, Facebook, website …)
- Management of your customer data (CRM).
How does it work?
When the customer appears, the restaurant owner manually registers them on the Guestonline app or website. This automatically opens a table on Lightspeed. The information provided by the customer on Guestonline will be forwarded to Lightspeed.
As soon as the account has been closed, Lightspeed sends all invoice details (payment method, article …) to Guestonline.
How to integrate Guestonline in Lightspeed
The manual activation of the integration is done by the teams of Lightspeed and Guestonline.