Lightspeed keeps the wheels turning.
From bike rental software to supplier management. Our ePOS is specifically tailored to the omnichannel needs of independent bike shops.
- Order from multiple vendors at once with purchase orders
- Diversify your offering with point of rental and appointment scheduling software
- Track product warranties and manage sales on your serialised inventory
- Explore specialised integrations catered to the bike industry
Increase sales and keep customers coming back.
From a rewards program to easy-to-use marketing tools for email outreach, Lightspeed Loyalty helps you build a dedicated community in store and online.
- Foster customer loyalty with personalised rewards like birthday bonuses
- Auto-segment your customers based on their purchasing habits
- Send timely promotional messages through SMS and email
- Design emails with built-in templates and a drag-and-drop builder
Service, repair and customer satisfaction.
Keep on top of bicycle repairs with ease. Meet customers’ needs and stay flexible for maximum satisfaction. With Lightspeed’s bike shop point of sale system, you can do more than sell bikes.
- Track bike repairs with built-in work orders through your bike shop ePOS for a connected workflow
- With customisable employee permissions, give any employee the ability to schedule bike repair appointments
- Be there for niche products and hard-to-find parts, even if you don't stock it, with special orders
- Use notes and tags on customer profiles to give your customers personalised service, no matter who is on shift
Stock management that puts you in control.
Get powerful cloud-based inventory management tools for your bike shop with Lightspeed. Whether you have one location or many, take control of the heart of your business: your stock.
- Set smart reorder points so you never run out of popular parts and accessories
- Organise your inventory with custom tags and categories to quickly search by bicycle model, colour, year and more
- Use product matrices to classify related products, like bikes with different sizes and colours
- Save time and import multiple items at once with our easy-to-use item import tool
Seamlessly sell bikes online with an intuitive eCom solution.
Expand with eCommerce software designed to grow your business and sync to your inventory and locations from your brick-and-mortar bike shops.
- Easily import stock and sync location information from your physical bike shops to your eCom shop in one click
- Select a theme from a range of mobile-responsive and customisable templates
- View, edit and organise your shipments from your eCom back office
- Make use of built-in tools to boost SEO and drive traffic to your online bike store
Optimise stock, track staff performance and serve customers better.
From inventory insights based on customer purchase history to better scheduling through employee performance data, Lightspeed Analytics keeps you informed on your business's every detail.
Get the ultimate bike store guide
Streamline your customer service, optimize your inventory and take your bike store to the next level with Lightspeed.
The kind of support you've always wanted.
One-on-one onboarding sessions, dedicated support, regular check-ins, webinars, demos, videos and guides. We have everything you need, when you need it—all for free.
- Unlimited 24/7 support from a dedicated team of specialists
- Free one-on-one onboarding session
- Fully stacked library of guides, webinars, demos and videos
Everything you need, in one place. Finally.
All of our software integrate seamlessly to each other, making it an unbeatable suite of retail solutions.
- One company to trust. One source of customer data. One support team
- Get one fully integrated retail system
- Choose from basic to pro feature bundles to best meet your needs
Need hardware? We have that too.
Ours is designed to have a big impact on the way you work. Not your wallet. Start from scratch or complete your existing set with our top-quality gear tailored to your needs.
“Staff love Lightspeed because it’s really easy to use, management love it because reporting is easy and our mechanic loves it because it’s easy to manage work orders.”