Lightspeed keeps the wheels turning.
It's designed by bikers, for bikers. Our ePOS is specifically tailored to the omnichannel needs of independent bike shops.
- Order from multiple vendors at once with purchase orders
- Use our built-in supplier catalogues to order stock from one centralised place—your ePOS
- Track product warranties and manage sales on your serialised inventory
- Explore specialised integrations catered to the bike industry
Seamlessly sell bikes online with an intuitive eCom solution.
Expand with eCommerce software designed to grow your business and sync to your brick-and-mortar bike shop.
- Easily import stock from your physical bike store to your eCom shop in one click
- Select a theme from a range of mobile-responsive and customisable templates
- View, edit and organise your shipments from your eCom back office
- Make use of built-in tools to boost SEO and drive traffic to your online bike store
Stock management that puts you in control.
Get powerful cloud-based inventory management tools for your bike shop with Lightspeed. Whether you have one location or many, take control of the heart of your business: your stock.
- Set smart reorder points so you never run out of popular parts and accessories
- Organise your inventory with custom tags and categories to quickly search by bicycle model, colour, year and more
- Use product matrices to classify related products, like bikes with different sizes and colours
- Save time and import multiple items at once with our easy-to-use item import tool
Service, repair and customer satisfaction.
Keep on top of bike repairs with ease. Meet customers’ needs and stay flexible for maximum satisfaction. With Lightspeed’s point of sale system, you can do more than sell bikes.
- Track repairs with built-in work orders through your bike shop ePOS for a connected workflow
- With customisable employee permissions, give any employee the ability to schedule bike repair appointments
- Be there for niche products and hard-to-find parts, even if you don't stock it, with special orders
- Use notes and tags on customer profiles to give your customers personalised service, no matter who is on shift
Optimise stock, track staff performance and serve customers better.
From inventory insights based on customer purchase history to better scheduling through employee performance data, Lightspeed Analytics keeps you informed on your business's every detail.
“ Staff love Lightspeed because it’s really easy to use, management love it because reporting is easy and our mechanic loves it because it’s easy to manage work orders. ”
Get the kind of support you've always wanted.
One-on-one onboarding. Webinars, demos and videos. Unlimited support. All totally free.
Need hardware? We have that too.
Ours is designed to have a big impact on the way you work. Not your wallet. Start from scratch or complete your existing set with our top-quality gear tailored to your needs.