Empower staff to serve with precision.
Save time, reduce errors, improve workflow and focus more on customer experience with technology that's fine-tuned for fine dining.
- Never miss a detail of your customers' orders with modifiers
- Pair complementary menu items and make suggestions as you take orders
- Easily customise your floor plan for a smoother, more efficient service
- Get to know diners and personalise your service with customer data
Oversee your restaurant operations and work more efficently.
Lightspeed ePOS boasts a range of management tools that help you stay on top of your business. Manage your menus and floor plans, track your revenue and keep tabs on employee performance all from one place.
- Easily track stock and calculate profit margins with integrated inventory management tools
- Get actionable data on everything from sales to employee performance with detailed built-in reports
- Create multiple menus from your ePOS–be it lunch, à la carte, beer or wine.
- Plan for the future and learn from the past with a clear overview of business data
Keep up high standards with smart and reliable technology.
Lightspeed Restaurant ePOS helps service run like clockwork, allowing you and your staff the peace of mind to give guests what they came for.
- Quickly train new staff with an easy-to-learn ePOS system
- End your customer's experience as smoothly as it started with integrated payment software
- Keep service running smoothly with TrueSync Technology
- Meet your restaurant's unique needs with over 57 integrations tailored to work with Lightspeed
Extend your reach with Lightspeed Delivery powered by Deliverect.
Sync your menu with major food delivery apps and reach new customers quickly.
Get the kind of support you've always wanted.
We pride ourselves on our dedicated 24/7 customer support. Get one-on-one onboarding, webinars, demos and videos. All totally free.
Need hardware? We have that too.
Or use what you already have if that’s easier for you. We offer top-quality gear tailored specifically to your needs and can handle the hustle of your busiest shifts.
“When I open up Lightspeed, my main focus is the reports. The more data I can get, the better an experience I can create.”