Choose the restaurant POS that meets your needs
With our superior suite of hospitality tech you just might have found your perfect match. From integrated payments to contactless ordering, are you ready to fall in love with Lightspeed?
A restaurant POS system you can count on.
Looking to enhance your customer service and diversify your revenue streams? Lightspeed helps your business stay versatile.
- Diversify your restaurant’s offering with integrations for delivery, takeaway and order at table
- Move tables and make adjustments to your floor plan so staff always know where to go
- Offer fast transactions anywhere through credit, debit cards and QR codes
- Assure the safety of your guests and staff with a range of contactless solutions
Take the pain out of payments with Lightspeed Payments.
Handle a range of payment types straight from your Lightspeed Restaurant ePOS and give guests the flexibility to pay how they want.
- Offer fast transactions anywhere with credit card, debit card and mobile payments
- Access clear payment reports straight from your back office
- No hidden setup fees or monthly transaction limits
- Rely on an expert team offering chargeback management and fraud assistance
Explore new horizons with Lightspeed Order Anywhere.
Streamline service with an online platform for contactless dine-in service and commission-free ordering for take away. Manage it all directly from your restaurant POS system.
- Provide a contactless option to order on- and off-premise—including digital payments
- Save money and avoid third-party fees by managing your own takeaway
- Adapt to your customers’ changing habits and meet them online
- Keep it simple with a fully integrated platform and no extra hardware required
Accounting that won't break your heart.
It may not always be fun, but it can be easy. Sync accurate sales data to top accounting software directly from your restaurant POS back office with Lightspeed Accounting.
- Avoid data errors by sending sales data directly from your ePOS back office
- Eliminate manual entry by automatically syncing accounting data on a daily or weekly basis
- Sync accurate data to Quickbooks, Xero, Sage Accounting and more
- Map and record different product categories and payments types any way you want
Be there when your customers need you with Lightspeed Delivery.
Consolidate orders from third party platforms on a single restaurant POS system and deliver your best dishes directly to guests' homes.
- Get orders from top apps like UberEats and Deliveroo sent directly to your ePOS
- Maximise your delivery zone to reach as many customers as possible
- Work efficiently by consolidating online orders on one single screen
- Use Lightspeed’s reporting tools to see what’s working and spot new opportunities
Looking to excel in hospitality? Start with Lightspeed Restaurant ePOS.
We asked famed restaurateur Fred Sirieix about what hospitality means to him, the role technology plays in that, and how Lightspeed Commerce can help.
Guide: Lightspeed Restaurant ePOS guide.
From cloud-run floor plans to frictionless payments—Lightspeed provides the tools to ignite your potential. Read our guide to find out more.
A restaurant POS system that understands your needs on the floor.
Don't get caught out by high volumes. Lightspeed Restaurant POS gives you the tools to deliver safe and efficient service—again and again.
- Follow your guests and easily transfer items to a different table, seat or floorplan
- Filter your floor plan view for oversight on table occupancy time and revenue
- Enhance the customer experience with modes for ordering by course or seat
- Take orders and payments quickly in Direct Order Mode
Built-in hospitality tools that stay by your side.
Give employees the tools to deliver the best service possible. Lightspeed Restaurant ePOS boasts a range of feature that help boost efficiency in the dining room
- Boost efficiency and order accuracy with self-ordering integrations
- Create custom combos and menu modifiers to speed up order taking
- Set employee permissions for individual locations or manage them all at once
- Enable staff to fire full orders, courses or drinks to the kitchen or bar in just one tap
Extend your business with smart digital tools.
Opening a new location? Oversee it from the same system as your current ones. Our advanced ePOS system for restaurants centralises your business so you can manage them all at once.
- Manage all your locations in one system
- Generate multi-location reports to monitor your overall performance
- Edit all your menus for all locations, no matter where you are, with no delay
- Scale with a fully-featured solution you'll never outgrow
Harness the power of data.
Get unrestricted access to all your data and reports via iPad, mobile phone or desktop computer. From granular sales data to trending menu items and an overall view of your business, all the information you need to make smart decisions for your restaurant is in your ePOS software.
- Assess your hourly, daily, weekly and monthly revenue with built-in reports in your ePOS system
- Keep an eye on your top-selling (and least popular) menu items with product and category reports
- Track employee performance with labour and shift reports
- Dig even deeper into your revenue and performance with optional advanced reporting
Handle reservations with Lightspeed and OpenTable.
Looking to widen your customer base, receive more bookings and get invaluable insights into revenue per diner? Integrate with the world’s largest table reservation network and ensure a flawless customer experience from sign-in to dine-in.
‘Matt Harris, Thunderbird Chicken
It’s a simple, modern, continually developing solution that integrates easily with other software.’
The kind of support you've always wanted.
One-on-one onboarding sessions, dedicated support, regular check-ins, webinars, demos, videos and guides. We have everything you need, when you need it—all for free.
- Unlimited 24/7 support from a dedicated team of specialists
- Free one-on-one onboarding session
- Fully stacked library of guides, webinars, demos and videos
One trusted partner for all your restaurant needs.
With over 15 years of experience building tools for businesses, we strive to create software that integrates seamlessly with each other, creating an unbeatable suite of restaurant solutions.
- One company to trust. One source of customer data. One support team
- Get one fully integrated restaurant system
- Choose from basic to pro feature bundles to best meet your needs
Sleek restaurant hardware with seamless ePOS integration.
Kitchen printers designed for hot and humid environments, kitchen buzzers that cut through noisy rushes, TrueSync technology that let you keep working offline and more—our top-quality restaurant hardware tailored specifically to your needs that can handle the hustle of your busiest shifts.
Let's talk about what Lightspeed can do for you
How much does the Lightspeed ePOS cost?
Lightspeed Restaurant's pricing varies relative to the subscription you wish to purchase.
Find out more on our pricing page.
If the Internet connection fails, does the ePOS system continue to function?
Yes, Lightspeed ePOS system continues to work offline without any problems. All data entered while offline is stored locally on the device and automatically uploaded to the cloud as soon as the connection is re-established.
NOTE: This does not apply to master data maintenance and cloud evaluations that can only be used with an existing Internet connection.
How do I cancel Lightspeed Restaurant subscription?
If you have taken out a monthly subscription, you can cancel your contract at the end of your subscription month. If you have taken out an annual subscription, you must wait until the end of your subscription to terminate your contract.
Which ePOS system should I choose for my restaurant?
The Lightspeed ePOS software has been designed to optimise the management of hospitality businesses. It's a comprehensive and easy-to-use cloud-based solution that has helped our customers increase sales by 20% in their first year of use. Compare Lightspeed's features with those of our competitors and decide for yourself what's best for your business.
How does a iPad cash register work?
What support does Lightspeed provide when purchasing a subscription?
Every new Lightspeed user is entitled to free personal training on our Lightspeed ePOS system. Our support team is also available for all your questions via chat and a dedicated telephone line.